The placement of the graphic on the mask will vary.
In partnership with Bather, we used the fabric from their Camp Shirts to produce non-medical face masks. The masks are an important accessory that offers protection for those who are vulnerable and need it most during this time.
All TakeCare Masks are designed to accommodate an extra layer of fabric that we call ‘the filter'. Several health professionals recommended dried, unscented baby wipes as appropriate for filters in fabric masks. Other readily accessible household items are dryer sheets and coffee filters.
The Precision mask comes in one-size: Adult
- Elastic loops fit around the head.
- You can tie the elastic for a tighter fit.
- TakeCare brand identifier to help users know which way is up.
- Carefully researched, evidence-based, and thoughtfully designed.
- Keeping factories open and workers employed.
- Made in Toronto, Canada.
- Outer Layer: 100% Cotton
- Inner Layer: Polycotton 50/50
Dimensions for Adult Size:
- Width: 10 inches/25.4 cm
- Height: 7 inches /17.75 cm
- Please wash your mask after daily use.
- Masks can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent using a laundry bag or by hand.
- Tumble dry in low heat or air dry.
- Do not dry clean.