The Overhead Precision Mask is designed to have a tighter fit on the face, it covers your nose and chin without cutting into the skin, and includes ample elastic for you to make adjustments to perfectly fit you. The Precision Mask is flexible and comfortable. The 100% cotton fabric is soft, easy to breathe through, and durable.
All TakeCare Masks are designed to accommodate an extra layer of fabric that we call ‘the filter' should users want to add a fourth layer of protection.
The Precision mask comes in one-size: Adult
NOTE: If you purchased our Overhead (Precision) mask before July, we've adjusted the overall mask size following customer feedback to reduce excess fabric. Please see the new dimensions below.
- Inclusive design to wear elastic over-the-head, especially for:
- Anyone wearing a head scarf, turban, or head dress
- Anyone with sensitive ears
- Anyone wearing a hearing aide
- You can adjust the elastic for a tighter fit
- TakeCare brand identifier to help wearers wear it rightside up
- Carefully researched, evidence-based, and thoughtfully designed
- Locally manufactured by Canadian factories that knit, dye, finish, cut and sew, package, and deliver masks
- Made in Toronto, Canada
- 3 layers made with 100% Cotton
- Outer layer is cotton pique
- Middle layer is cotton woven at 180 range thread count (any denser and you can't breathe through it!)
- Inner layer is cotton jersey
- Width: 10.25 inches (26.8 cm)
- Height: 6 inches (15 cm)
- Wash your mask before first use and after every use
- Masks can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent
- Tumble dry in low heat or air dry
- Do not dry clean